Re: Broken Debian-Installer is.po file

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net):
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that there is something wrong with packages/po/is.po in d-i
> subversion archive.
>
> The first 1000 lines consists of the header also the
> line is very often repeated.
>
> Does this indicate a problem with the synchronisation script?

I don't think so. This is likely to be the result of merging several
PO files with headers getting merged.

So, I leave fixing this to the translation coorindator.

The file is not strictly invalid by the way:

bubulle@mykerinos:~/src/debian/debian-installer/packages/po> LC_ALL=C msgfmt -c --statistics -o /dev/null is.po
msgfmt: is.po: warning: PO file header fuzzy
               warning: older versions of msgfmt will give an error on this
623 translated messages, 38 fuzzy translations, 748 untranslated messages.