URGENT JOB OFFER

I have a job offer u might be intersested in My name is Harrison Mark ,

i am 63 of age and i work for Brave Store Inc Ltd. We extract raw
materials
from Africa and United kingdom to produce textile and fabrics which we
supply
to our clients in the north american geographical region(united states)
and
Europe for cloth making.

we are looking for a representative in america and Europe to work for us
as a
partime worker and we are willing to pay $600 dollas for every
transaction,which wouldnt affect ur present state of work. First of all i
will like to know your Name/Age/Sex/Location and what u do for a living
presently Our main factory is located in United Kingdom and Africa.

where we extract the raw materials needed for the manufacturing of
fabrics,we
are looking for a representative in the states, someone who would help us
recieve payments from our customers in the states. i mean someone that is
responsible and reliable.Though we are working on setting up a branch in
the
states,but for now we need a representative in the united state who will
be
handling that aspect,We are willing to pay $600 per every payment u
recieve
and you can still keep ur regular job while you work for us.

All you have to do is help us recieve payments from our customers in the
states. These payments are in cashiers checks or money orders and wire
transaction and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is
cash it, deduct your payment and wire the rest to us via western union.But
sometimes the fbi gets involved incase someone trys to run with our money,

i hope that is okay If you are interested i would send you an employment
letter which you are to sign and send back to me as soon as possible and i
would need you to give me your full name ,home address e-mail address and
your phone number for me to get in contact with you. It wouldnt cost u any
amount,u are to receive payments which will be sent to u by fedex or usps
from our business patners, which would come in a cashiers cheque or money
order or wire trasaction then u are to cash it and send the cash to us via
western union money transfer all western union charges will be deducted
from
the money.

as soon as you have the money sent you will have to provide us with the
Payment information for pickup. I Look forward to your quick reply.

Regards.