Re: Question on translating level 2.

Quoting Sunjae Park (darehanl@gmail.com):
> I'm finished with translating level-2 korean for the Debian-Installer,
> but I'm not sure if I've translated the correct files.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/ch01s04.html#shadow-level2
> says I should get the po files via http, which I did. However, how do
> I commit the changes?

The doc says it....Either by committing the files for base-config and
tasksel (D-I translators usually have commit access to base-config and
tasksel repositories) or by submitting bug reports for the relevant packages.

This is for instance what you should do for shadow.

> Or should I use the urns in
> http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/checkouts.html
> and checkout/commit the po files for each individual package? The url
> above doesn't seem to have all the packages.

Because some of them don't have publicly accessible repositories....

Using either checkouts or the files you get through ~seppy pages will
give you the same files. The checkout URLs are mentioned for reference
but are of low use for many translators.