From: Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>
To: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Subject: aptitude 0.2.15.9 & translations
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:46:29 -0500

  Hi, Christian,

  I just wanted to warn you that I'm putting together an 0.2.15.9 release of
aptitude, mostly to pick up the translation updates that have been done since
September.

  This version "adds" 7 untranslated messages in the source.  At the moment
it's not critical to translate these for sarge IMO, because they are not
compiled into the binary package that will go into sarge.  The "new" messages
appeared because I backported the apt-0.6 support from experimental, so
they'll only be used if people compile the package by hand against apt 0.6;
otherwise they're #ifdef'd out entirely.  (and of course I couldn't do proper
apt 0.6 support without adding messages, since you have to print warnings
about untrusted packages and so forth)

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|          "Anyway, running out of stack is similar to running out          |

----- End forwarded message -----