Re: [[ l10n-bot ]]

> Martin has done some work on that though, the results can be found here
>
> http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/dl10n/?cvsroot=debian-l10n
>
> IIRC, it still lacks the 'nice' html-output, though...

Yep.

I use dl10n and its text output to track down the changes for
po-debconf translations and even non po-debconf translations (however
limiting myself to Debian native packages).

All TAF messages you find in debian-l10n-french are posted after I
receive a daily report from dl10n-text cronned on my box.

Just for having an idea of what is done by other teams, I sometimes
run it for the Dutch translations and it seems to give correct results
as well.

dl10n indded lacks HTML output, yes. With it, I think we could use it
to generate the status pages.