Re: [[ l10n-bot ]]

On Friday 25 March 2005 09:34, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> Hi people,
>
>  Googling aroung I discover that french, dutch and
> spanish/catalan teams are using very similar models, with
> pseudo URL's and tags like [ITT], [RFR], [LCFC]. These
> definitions and procedures already helped a lot.

for those interested, use of those tags is described at [1]

[1] http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?l10nCoordination

>  I also find the nice [1]pages with "status" of
> translations and the [2]message from Tim Dijkstra about
> l10n-* coordinations. Looks like that there is a l10n-bot
> to generate that pages.

>  I would like to know if there is a page with the
> last version of "bot scripts" and some good tips on how
> to implement it; or if a good soul can point the sources
> and give me (or to the list) the "good tips" it is also
> valid! :-)

if I remember correctly the bot script for the dutch status page is in the
process of being merged with the script generating the status pages on
www.debian.org/intl. I seem to to recall a message about an alioth project
to further develop these (debian-l10n ?)

[1] http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?l10nCoordination
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)