Re: (forw) The debian-l10n-korean and debian-l10n-arabic have been created

Quoting Lior Kaplan (webmaster@guides.co.il):
> I think that a RTL list will serve as better than just an arabic list,
> since the problems are very much alike.

(Note for other readers : RTL==Right-To-Left)

Well, the only need emerging from the discussions about a possible
RTL/Bidi list was for a list where discussions about Arabic
localization could take place.

I first had the same thought you express above but deeper thinking
leads me to think that the first need is for -l10n lists. Arabic has
been the first target but of course Hebrew is probably to be launched
now (I can do so if you explain that a sufficient need exists...even
with only two people)..

A list dedicated to RTL/BiDi problems would probably be too
specialized and highly likely to be an empty shell. I propose that
further discussions about RTL support first take place in -i18n. If
these appear to be too important, then it will be time toi create a
dedicated list.

Doing so, I have tried to respect the spirit of the Debian list server
policy, trying to request the creation for lists where an obvious
audience exists.