Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the ifplugd package

Quoting Lucas Wall (lwall@debian.org):

> >135: "use some mechanism (eg. gueesnet or whereami) to detect your network
> >"
> >
> >I suppose "gueesnet" should be "guessnet". :-)
>
> Right. Thanks!

I guess that after correcting this, you'll unfuzzy the existing
translations which had the typo in the msgid so that they remain
complete?

(this is true also for translations currently being worked on as well
as new translations based on the older templates.pot file)