Re: switch to po-debconf and mod-mono

Quoting Martin Quinson (martin.quinson@imag.fr):
> On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 10:33:31AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> >
> > So, be very prudent and never ever tell the maintainer that his
> > templates are "an horror"...:-)
>
> Mono maintainers are an exception here. Check #264922 and #256252. They are
> morons.
>
> Which is why I didn't put the bug in the CC. I don't care about their advice.

I'm afraid that reading the bugs logs doesn't give such
impression. Maybe they're not highly motivated to fix the bugs you
reported, or maybe they did some mistakes with them (closing one and
say they would look at them later) or even say some things you may not
agree with (m68k being prehistoric), but I indeed see no real reason
to insult them.

We cannot work against maintainers. Even when we don't agree with
them, we have to find a way to work with them.

"put some water in your wine", my dear Martin ? :-)

(usual French expression meant to mean "temper a little bit"....which
may mean a big effort just like really putting water in wine may require
for a real French)