Re: Packages not using po-debconf - more active actions to come

> I think there might be more than 102 packages left. I don't think the
> packages with an embedded tarball in the source are counted?

Well, my start list was the list of packages on status pages under
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates

The script that generates this pages looks under debian/ for files
named *.templates, IIRC.

You can either work on packages which already have a proposed patch
and thus use a similar NMU scheme than the one for pending
translations.

Or you may look for packages *without* patch and propose one. See in
some of these bug reports, those by Martin Quison, for a very good
template to write such reports.

Don't forget that a switch to po-debconf includes editing debian/rules
and debian/control, most often...and not only running debconf-gettextize.