Status of l10n updates for apt

On Feb 7th, I posted a call to translators for sending updates to APT
translations for the "main" branch, that is the development branch,
for APT 0.6 series which are currently in experimental.

This was done because there's a little chance that this version is
chosen for sarge (quite little) and we of course want to have it as
complete as 0.5 is currently (27 complete langauges).

All updates have been requested to be sent to #294075. Thanks to all
translators who already did.

The status is now, out of the 27 complete languages in 0.5:

14 complete in 0.6:
cs
da
eu
fr
it
ja
nb
nl
nn
pl
pt_BR
sk
tl
zh_CN

13 yet to complete:
ca :"Last-Translator: Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org>\n"
de :"Last-Translator: Michael Piefel <piefel@debian.org>\n"
el :"Last-Translator: George Papamichelakis <george@step.gr>\n"
es :"Last-Translator: Rubén Porras Campo <nahoo@inicia.es>\n"
fi :"Last-Translator: Tapio Lehtonen <tale@debian.org>\n"
hu :"Last-Translator: Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng@gnome.hu>\n"
ko :"Last-Translator: Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@debian.org>\n"
pt :"Last-Translator: Miguel Figueiredo <elmig@debianpt.org>\n"
ro :"Last-Translator: Sorin Batariuc <sorin@bonbon.net>\n"
ru :"Last-Translator: Yuri Kozlov <yuray@id.ru>\n"
sl :"Last-Translator: Jure Cuhalev <gandalf@owca.info>\n"
sv :"Last-Translator: Peter Karlsson <peterk@debian.org>\n"
zh_TW :"Last-Translator: Kanru Chen <kanru.96@stu.csie.ncnu.edu.tw>\n"

Translators for these 13 languages will be pinged again, this time
with translation tems CC'ed. In intend to give them a deadline to next
week-end, before I leave for holidays, and then give Matt Zimmermann a
"GO" to upload 0.6.