Re: Intent to NMU opendb for fixing its l10n bug(s)

Christian Perrier wrote:
> If you'd rather do the fix yourself, I will of course leave the
> package alone. Same if you have motivated reasons for not doing the
> update now.

I've been working on packaging the new upstream version of opendb and
have included the l10n updates in the new package.  The new upstream
version requires updates to the opendb mysql database for package
upgrades and I haven't yet found the best way to handle the database
upgrades, thus the package upload delays.  I'll release an l10n update
in the meantime though.

Please CC: me on replies - I'm not on -i18n.

--
Michael Schultheiss