[D-I] Please complete level 1 for debian-installer

We're slowly progressing towards 100% for the "unstable" branch of
Debian Installer, but a few languages still remain behind.

The outdated strings often belong to a package (rescue) which could
finally be included in a release (RC4 if not RC3).

So, completing the whole translations is certainly an effort that may
be worth the small effort needed. This also gives more visibility to
the needed work and avoids making l10N a blocker for a possible transition.

The currently incomplete languages are:

11 of High priority (supported and currently complete in sarge):
Bosnian
Welsh
Finnish
Hebrew
Croatian
Hungarian
Polish
Slovenian
Albanian
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese

3 of Medium priority (supported but also incomplete in sarge):
Persian, Galician, Latvian

4 of Lower priority (not supported in sarge):
Hindi, Malagasy, Macedonian, Punjabi, Vietnamese

Translators, especially those of the first list, please make your best
for updating your translation NOW. Please avoid me the need for
pinging you individually...:-)