Re: [D-I] Checking variables substitutions

Quoting Matt Kraai (kraai@ftbfs.org):
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 07:15:17AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > Thanks Denis and Christian, this script fixed quite a lot of errors in
> > > tr.po.
> >
> > plus one that I re-discovered with the new script version..:-)
> >
> > And, indeed, it fixed a lot of errors in a lot of languages (including
> > French).
>
> How about integrating it with
>
>  http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/

I think this is more or less the way to go, yes.

I've seen a few discussions yesterday on the IRC channel between Frans
Pop (fjp) and Davide Viti (zinosat). I may not be very present on IRC
these days (this depends on the network connectivity at Solutions
Linux which seems to be quite poor....God, we're not in Germany,
Netherlands or Belgium.....:-().