Re: Intent to NMU bindgraph for fixing its l10n bug(s)

Quoting José Luis Tallón (jltallon@adv-solutions.net):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> >Dear Debian maintainer,
> >
> >The bindgraph Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has at
> >least one very longstanding (over 100 days) localisation bug
> >report. Often, but not always, this means that the package is not very
> >actively maintained. I'm sending you this mail for checking the
> >situation and to decide the next necessary steps. If there is some
> >reason why you haven't fixed the bug yet, or there is something other
> >you might want to tell me, i will be very happy about any feedback. In
> >this case please accept my apologies.
> >

> Thank you very much for your interest, Christian.
> I have already packaged bindgraph v0.2, (with exactly the same debconf
> templates, so it won't be a loss), which *should* be released with Sarge.
> The upload has not been made because i have lacked the time to properly
> test it, but it is already being tested. I expect to be able to give it
> the "go ahead" in 3 day's time, which means the upload will happen
> during this weekend.

So, translators, you know what you have to do if you want the
bindgraph Debian package to support your language:

Go to
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/pot and pick up the
relevant templates.pot.gz file. Once completed, please send it
as A BUG REPORT against the package. NOT TO ME, as José Luis will
handle the update.

Currently, only Japanese and French are already pending in the BTS.

Thanks, José Luis, for your nice answer. I sincerely hope you'll get a
big bunch of new translations in, for your package.