Announce of upcoming l10n NMU for the apt-listchanges package

Dear Debian translators,

I recently sent a notice to the maintainer of the apt-listchanges Debian
package, mentioning the status of pending localization bug reports in
the BTS.

Matt Zimmerman, who is the package maintainer, gave me his agreement
for a l10n update round for this important Debian package.

I have notified the translators for languages for which the
translation is still incomplete without update sent to the BTS so that
they have a chance to send updates on time.

The package is currently translated to: cs da de fr ja nl pt_BR

The following translations exist but are incomplete: ca es fi gl ko pl sv zh_CN
            (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)

Other translators also have the opportunity of creating a translation
in their language for this package. Please go to
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/pot and pick up the
relevant templates.pot.gz file. Once completed, please send it
directly to me so that I incorporate it in the package being built.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations if fixed to
07 Feb 2005.