RE: Fonts update

Frans,
I just noticed you've used the tarball for arabeyes:
Christian did a NMU a while ago (see [1])
So you can just drop the tarball and use the official udeb which
Contains "ae_AlMohanad.ttf" rather than "ae_Tholoth.ttf"; apparently
The result is much better (there's still a jpg in my webspace [2]).

> These changes have also significantly reduced the size of the initrd.

It's well worth mentioning that we went from ~16Mb to ~10Mb

> This build also has the new screenshot feature, although the
> packages for
> that have not yet been uploaded.

That is *very* useful especially when somebody need to report a problem.

I'll update the AMD64 image asap (i.e. tomorrow evening)

Ciao,
Davide

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/11/msg01269.html
[2] http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/arabic.jpg