Re: Quotation marks - commit planned for language css in webwml

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 10:45:10PM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:

> Please have a look at
>
> URL http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes.html
> (css with unicode numbers of quotation marks is include in the file)
>
> and
>
> URL http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes-large.html
>
> For the following languages I have no feedback (or missed it, sorry)
> and will commit the first alternative, if there is more than one:

[snipped]
> Chinese simplified (zh-cn)
> Chinese hongkong (?) (zh-hk)
> Chinese traditional (zh-tw)
[snipped]

I'm from mainland China and I've asked people in Taiwan and Hong Kong,
and the opinion is that the listed quotation is good (altough no idea
about it's official or not, I'm pretty sure the zh-cn one is official).

As for your question mark about zh-hk, Hong Kong uses almost the same
script as Taiwan, so zh_HK is pretty close to zh_TW on LC_MESSAGES.

Ming
2005.12.19