Confused with SVN+SSH instructions.

I'm at step 3.9 in the debian installer l10n i18n guide, and am a bit confused (again, sorry 'bout that).

I've uploaded my public key on alioth via scp, and am now ready to checkout the installer. However, I am having trouble identifying myself with alioth. What precisely are the steps in doing this? I've tried this command:
svn co svn+ssh://svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk debian-installer
and alioth asks for a password. It seems that alioth is assuming that my username is darehanl (my username on this computer), whereas it should be darehanl-guest. It asks for a password three times, and then asks for darehanl's password.
So I try
svn --username darehanl-guest co svn+ssh://svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk debian-installer
no luck. Logging in via SSH asks for my public key passphrase, which works.

--
Sunjae Park(daréhanl)

We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.
                                     - John F. Kennedy -