Re: Please help: CJK Debian reference card

On 10/09/2005, at 8:01 PM, liangzi wrote:

I'm a Debian user in China, and I'd like to help with the Simplified Chinese translation work.

Welcome to the Debian Translation Project, Ai-li !

I've just translated the Reference Card into my language, with a _lot_ of help from the co-ordinator, so I can recommend him to you. :)

It's a really valuable document, and I know you won't have the space probems I did (maybe we should have kept the Han script after all... ;) ).

I wish you good luck with everything, and good fortune and happiness for you and your family.