Re: Czech translation of po-debconf templates completed

> It would be cool, for sure, but it still has to be done. And as Christian
> noted, the bottleneck is mostly on the developper side here. I mean that
> there is more translator waiting for their translations to get integrated
> than developpers waiting for a given translator to update his work.

And, unfortunately, there's not so much things we can do. Skilled and
motivated maintainers like Marc anyway already handle interaction with
translators very well.

This is certainly something that changed A LOT during last years and
for with I have to thank the vast majority of Debian package
maintainers.

The main problem (not only for translations, BTW) are mostly
half-maintained packages....