[D-I] Changes (again) to tzsetup

It seems that tzsetup templates was switched from a long list of
individual entries for timezones to a shorter list of choices.

I think that Joey did so to be sure that all translators see the
comments, which is an understandable rationale (however, I would have
preferred that we talk of this before).

If this is kept, this basically means that translators will have to
rework their translations are there is actually no easy way to grab the
old individual translations back, unfortunately.

Until this is sorted out, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO UPDATE the timezones
translations. I first need to check with Joey if this was absolutely
intentional.