Re: update process

Clytie Siddall a écrit :

How do we keep current with our translated files? Can we register to have them sent to us automatically when they are updated, as with the TP? Or is there another, equally handy process?

There is XML feeds through websvn, and in our case:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/po/vi.po?op=rss&rev=0&sc=0&isdir=0

But don't worry, SVN is pretty good to merge changes from multiple users, as soon as you follow the "work cycle" (see http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch03s05.html).

--
Jean Christophe "プログフ" ANDRÉ — http://asie-pacifique.auf.org/
Responsable technique régional — Associé technologie projet Reflets (CODA)