Assets (Lior) (was bug-reporting for non-English users)

On 30/04/2005, at 11:23 PM, Lior Kaplan wrote:

Just a point to think about:
Where's the point where you invest too much in translating everything to
other languages than working on the original English software.

Everyone has to prioritize what they do. If you are primarily a translator, you may wish to allot more resources to that work; if primarily a coder, to that. We're all doing that prioritizing, not only for Debian activities, but also for others, continually.

I think this is a personal issue, except where it concerns decisions over how to allot Debian shared assets (we're assets with independent drivers).

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc