Re: xlibs-data: Help needed with CJK issues
I think that there might be something wrong in
/etc/defoma/hints/ttf-kochi-mincho.hints. I'm working on it. Please
* Please unregister those font hints first:
defoma-font -vt unregister-all /etc/defoma/hints/ttf-kochi-gothic.hints
* And, update /etc/defoma/hints/ttf-kochi-gothic.hints:
GeneralFamily = Gothic
Weight = Medium
- Width = Fixed
+ Width = Variable
Shape = NoSerif Upright
Priority = 50
* Then, reregister new font hints:
defoma-font -vt reregister-all /etc/defoma/hints/ttf-kochi-gothic.hints
* Restart your X Window, or run:
xset fp rehash
* Last, try to use "-kochi-gothic-medium-r-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso10646-1"
in /etc/gtk/gtkrc.utf-8 and xmms,
See if the xmms calculate width of fonts correctly or not.
I don't know if it were a bug or not.
Please test it. Thanks!