(Cc to Pootle list)

I seem to have got lost in another large .po file, earlier in the day, which did _not_ have <br> tags.

The Debian Installer Level 1 .po file, which I have downloaded from Pootle so I can do a lot of editing all at once, _does_ have a lot of <br> tags showing in it, which I noticed when I was editing it on Pootle.

Sorry about the mixup: comes from having so many files called "vi.po" on my drive... (and my editor deciding the oldest one should be displayed whenever I return to that program).

I am removing all the <br> tags.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc