[D-I] "level4" statistics

Some of you translators, especially those involved in Debian Installer
translation, may have been surprised to see that the "level4"
translations are no more 100% as they used to be.

This is unfortunately due to a minor mistake I made myself in APT
translations : a typo was discovered in the online help for several
APT utilities : "arbitrary" was spelled" arbitary".

I then corrected this in the source code and handled translations as
well, unfuzzying them. However, the typo was not corrected in ONE
source code file : apt-ftparchive.

And thus, one string is now wonsidered fuzzy until next release of
APT. Sorry for this, folks....the nice statistics have been messed up.