Re: D-I Manual -- Status update / Last call to update translations

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 05:33:21PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> For most languages the number of files that need to be updated is listed
> on the index page for the manual [2]. This is based on doc-check.
> It shows especially the Spanish and Portuguese (BR) translations as
> needing updates!

I will try to have the Spanish translation fully up to date this weekend.
Thanks for the advance notice, some other issues have taken my attention
recently and I have been unable to update (or review) the Spanish
translation of the D-I Manual.

Regards

Javier