Announce of upcoming l10n update for the exult package

Dear maintainer of exult and Debian translators,

On 23 jan 2005, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the exult Debian
package, mentioning the status of pending localization bug reports in
the BTS.

Michael Banck answered me being ready to build a l10n update for his
package. I then offered to collect translation updates and new
translations before he uploads the package so that this package gets
more localisation.

I have notified the translators for languages for which the
translation is still incomplete without update sent to the BTS so that
they have a chance to send updates on time.

The package is currently translated to: fr

The following translations exist but are incomplete: de
            (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)

Other translators also have the opportunity of creating a translation
in their language for this package. Please go to
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/pot and pick up the
relevant templates.pot.gz file. Once completed, please send it
directly to me so that I incorporate it in the package being built.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations if fixed to
02 fév 2005.

Then I will send to Michael a big patch with all the updated so that
he can upload a fixed package.