Re: http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/ popularity sorting?

> I want to suggest sorting the untranslated package list on each language
> page after popularity (from popcon.debian.org) instead of
> alphabetically.
>
> This could help translators to prioritise e.g.:

Sure, doing some prioritisation would be likely. Long ago, we had a
few discussions about first sorting by packages priority. Thus, base
packages would come before standard packages, coming before optional
packages and finally non-free packages.

But, inside each category, sorting from popcon stats could be
interesting, yes.

A few French developers are responsible for this, including Denis
Barbier, IIRC. As he certainly is subscribed here, let's bet he will
answer (or maybe Martin as well).