Re: Re: [D-I] Automatic spellcheck of po files

Word Lists are supported but not used yet.
There will be a directory "wls" containing all the wl files: in your
case there'll be "wls/fr_wl.txt". Everything will be (obviously) under
revision control (SVN). I thought it would be better introducing wls in
a 2 step process:

1) we'll introduce the "common wl" containing unknown terms common to
(almost) all languages and obviously not found in the various aspell
dictionaries

2) we'll start introducing all the language-specific wls.

a common wl has been already discussed (bubulle, fjp, seppy, eddyp) and
will be shortly introduced: we could start with a set of few words to
see what it takes to change capitalization for all languages...
language-specific wls will be introduced soon after.
I'd like to see if after this announcement I'll have to work on fixes,
improve something etc; that's why I don't want to rush.

The good thing about WLs is that they're a one unique piece of
information which will be probably built by many people but maintained
by one team, involving the use of MLs and helping translators to get
together in order to raise the overall quality of translations and
improve the consistency.

let's see how it goes

d.