Re: [D-I] Automatic spellcheck of po files

Ar 19/01/2005 am 19:25, ysgrifennodd Davide Viti:
> "spellcheck" is a set of shell scripts written to simplify the task of
> spotting and correcting typos in po files; the main goal was to create
> a tool which could be used to improve the quality of translations for
> the debian-installer. Translators can use the language-specific files
> at:
>
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck

This looks very useful indeed -- it has already found mistakes in my
translation.

Are the scripts you use available somewhere? I would be interested in
using them on other translations I work on.

Thanks a lot!

--
Dafydd