Re: [D-I] How to organise communication among Debian Installer translators

On Sunday 16 January 2005 17:35, Christian Perrier wrote:
> What is your opinion about possible followups?
>
> Should the Reply-To of such mails be set to -i18n only or should we
> keep the threads crossposted?

I think in general the followups should go only to -i18n. In most cases I
feel it will be the announcement that is of interest to -boot, and not
the followups.

If followup _is_ relevant to -boot, maybe the original submitter or the
coordinators could post a summary to -boot.

For proposals that need discussion maybe the following procedure could be
followed:
- proposal that's mainly technical in nature
  - initial proposal and discussion on -boot
  - post summary and ask opinion of translators on -i18n
  - post summary and discuss on -boot
  - post conclusion on -i18n
- proposal that's mainly i18n in nature
  - initial proposal and discussion on -i18n