Re: Announce of upcoming l10n NMU for the conserver package

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Dear maintainer of conserver and Debian translators,

Jörgen Hägg, who maintains this package, answered me today and
mentioned he will upload a fixed version with pending translations
quite soon.

Hence, I have immediately stopped my NMU plans, as announced.

So, if some translators/teams have started working on an update or a
new translation, please send it as a bug report against the
"conserver" package, as you usually do.

If I receive one directly, I will forward it, of course....bt, well,
please save me some time..:)