Re: Debian "eyecatcher" Project

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [050109 12:11]:

> >It doesn't work with xpdf?
> Xpdf is perfectly able to display the generated output but it does not
> know the full screen mode (just press <Ctrl-L> in acroread)

Yes, xpdf doesn know a full screen mode.  But AFAIK you can't activate
it via a key, but you need to call xpdf with the -fullscreen parameter.

> and is not able to handle animations like glitter etc. May be we could ignore the
> later one for the moment

I don't agree.  Although I hate those animated transistations between
two fouils, we might want to use them in eyecatcher.  Movements might
catch the eyes of passers-by better than just exchanging slides.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander