Intent to NMU gwhois for fixing its l10n bug(s)

I intent to build and upload a non-maintainer upload for this package
in order to fix its long-time (over 100 days) pending localisation
bugs.

Letting l10n bugs sleep in the BTS is simply not giving translators
work the consideration it deserves, while fixing debconf translations
is really a very simple fix to do.

I have notified the translators for languages for which the
translation is still incomplete without update sent to the BTS so that
they have a chance to send updates on time.

The NMU will be built and then uploaded on Friday January 7th
in DELAYED/2-day.

Of course, any other translator wanting to have Yet Another Package
debconf templates translated in his/her language is welcome to quickly
work on the templates.pot.gz file which can be found on http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/pot.

You can then send me your PO file directly in the next days.

Of course, as usual when it comes to non-maintainer uploads, the
package maintainer is welcome for reacting to this NMU intent. Please
keep debian-i18n@lists.debian.org CC'ed so that all Debian translators
are aware of your intents regarding translation handling.