Re: i need arabic support in debain woody 3.0

How many times to you want to ask this ?
You have ask more the 10 times in many Mailinglists at Debian and
Linuxiran. You have gotten answers and never respond to one Message.

If you like to get an ARABIC Debian, use GOOGLE to find some your
stuff needed.

You can find MY configs for fvwm 2.5.12 (WOODY-Backport) and all
other stuff via GOOGLE.

Am 2001-01-01 18:32:59, schrieb ayman amin:
> Hi All,
>
> i have debian woody 3.0 , i have upgrade the gnome 2.2 , now how can i
> add arabic fonts to my system . also in windows there it is possible to
> switching between arabic & english keyborad , what i have to do in linux
> to have the same . please i need help in a clear steps to have arabic
> support in my system .
>
> ayman amin
> cairo - egypt

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi