Re: enable arabic in debian woody 3.0

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 01:24:10PM +0200, ayman amin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i have a debian woody 3.0 , what is the steps i have to do to enable arabic in my system (fonts , local , keyborad ...etc )

  I believe that some of your questions, specifically those that are not
involve the language issue will be better addressed on debian-user.
  Have you got a working X environment? Have you tried to install KDE?
If not then you might want to install kde-i18n-ar. As for the console,
hopefully you will get more help on debian-user.
  What is the degree of experience that you have with managing a Debian
system?