Fair warning - schooltool

Hi,

I would just like to let the translation teams know that the next
upstream versions of schooltool will be released shortly after
November 15 and be using po-debconf.

The latest template is available from the upstream repository [1].

Note that neither package is going to be in sarge, so this probably a
low priority except for those teams who like to keep a high "real"
translation ratio;)

(please CC replys to me as I am not on this list)

P.S. is this the right place for this announcement? any pointers for the
next one?

[1] http://source.schooltool.org/viewcvs/trunk/schooltool/debian/po/templates.pot?view=markup
--
Brian Sutherland