Re: [l10n] Status of "new" translations of Debian Installer

> For Latvian (lv) and Malagasy (mg) we will decide later : if these
> languages have reached 50% for level1, we will keep them. Otherwise, we

For Malagasy, another condition must be achieved : the locale must be
in the sarge version of the locales package.

A mg_MG has been proposed : #271549. If the locales package
maintainers do not include this locale in sarge, there is no point at
adding it to the sarge version of the installer, of course.

The condition is the same for all other new languages : as soon as a
new translation is added or being worked on, work on building at least
one locale for this language also begins.