Re: New d-i translation scheme, who is a D-i i18n coordinator?

>    Please look at the i18n/coordination.txt file to get information about
>    the current D-I i18n coordinators.
>
> However I don't find that file (i18n/coordination.txt) in my SVN copy
> (maybe my copy is not complete, I'm having issues with my system at home).
> If the file is missing people will wonder who to contact here (there's a
> lot of references about contacting the i18n coordinator). It actually might
> make sense to have this in the same document IMHO.

Well, at the moment I wrote this document, it seemed to me that having
the information in a special file made more sense than putting it in
the general doc file.

Moreover, imho, a general doc file should be as neutral as possible
and not depend on individuals.....

Anyway, I forgot to commit the coordination.txt file I had on my
system when I commited all these new files when coming back.

I guess that some parts of my mind were left back in Spain,
probably. Apologies....:-). I'm just adding it.

Please be aware that the concepts described in the document you refer
to (doc/i18n/i18n.txt, built from the XML file in the same directory)
are still under work.

The documentation has been written during my holidays and mostly
reflect the way I want to drive D-i (and D-i related) i18n work in the
next months. I hope that your country's sun didn't affect my mind too much.

The "single file" system for translations is currently mostly used by
translators who work alone (except French, which is currently often
used as a test lab for new work methods for teams).

The "levels" have not yet been implemented on seppy's status pages, so
this part of the document is still future plans.

About coordinators, the people mentioned there (myself and Dennis) are
indeed "de facto" coordinators, as usual in Debian of course, where
people who do the work are those responsible for the work.... I hope
that no-one will object to me self-nominating "coordinator". In my
mind, this just means I feel responsible for the D-I l10n part and try
to make my best for it to be as good as possible. I don't really care
of titles or whatever.....I just think that using this "coordinator"
word makes things clearer for newcomers.