Re: Help typing in korean-chinese

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 11:25:40AM -0400, Christian Fernandez wrote:
> Hello, I am able to make debian kde display on traditional chinese and korean
> but the input is still in english :-( what do I have to change to for example
> write in knotes in korean/chinese?

I'm using Simplified Chinese, but probably it's very similar.
Which Input program are you using? Is it using XIM protocol?
If true, please open qtconfig, change XIM Input Style to "On The
Spot" in Interface tab. It's a very common and annoying problem of Qt.

Hope this help you, Good luck.

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos