Re: l10n infrastructure: using a big DB instead of packages?

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 01:41:34PM -0300, Lucas Wall wrote:
> Martin Quinson wrote, On 06/07/2004 02:27 AM:
>
> >[...]
> >is not to dig in the package paradigm. It's to implement a download
> >solution
> >featuring rsync or diff mecanisms. What will you do when people will start
> >[...]
>
> 	Do you know if somebody is working on this (the rsync method to get
> package upgrades)? Sounds useful behond translations and worth giving it
> a try.

[Sorry for the delay, a crash disk...]

Well, I would swear I read something on that, but I cannot find where again.
Try to ask on -deity if they know something about that.

Sorry, Mt.

--
La drogue était un milieu plutot sain avant que le sport ne s'en mêle.