Debin Installer rc1 string freeze begins

As announced privately to all d-i languages "coordinators", the string
freeze for Debian Installer begins today and will last until May 25th
00:00UTC.

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/05/msg02485.html for the
Debian Installer rc1 release schedule.

The translation status page is available at
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html

I will try posting some progress reports from time to time....

The race begins...at 02:43 UTC, we had:

10 complete langs               (100%)
 uk,pt_BR,nl,ja,id,hu,fr,eu,da,cs
18 nearly complete translations (90%-99%)
 9 partial translations         (50%-89%)
 1 very partial translation     (10%-49%)

For beta4, we had 25 complete and 10 nearly complete...We have to do
even better.