webmin-ldap-user-simple templates translation

While working on the french translation of this package's debconf
templates, I proposed Andreas Schuldei, its maintainer, a rewrite for
having them more consistent with the now usual style for debconf
templates. See #247908.

Andreas agreed for a NMU fixing this.

I intend to incorporate to this NMU as much translations as possible.

Translators, please use the templates.pot file you will find in this
bug log and send your translation as a wishlist bug report to the
package, *with bubulle@debian.org put in X-debbugs-CC field* as soon
as possible.

For translation teams, which use a proofreading process, I will leave
up to next Sunday for uploading the NMU.