Re: Snapshots of window managers with translated Debian menu section

Am 2004-05-05 23:26:24, schrieb Bill Allombert:
>Hello Debian-i18n,
>
>I would like to thanks all the translators of menu po file for their
>work.  If menu is not translated in your favourite language, it is not
>too late!

Is there a german translation ?
Maybe I can do it. (it is my native language).

Please contact me PM.

>To get translated menu sections, you must run update-menus under the locale
>you want.

Question:	Is this global or per $USER ?

Problem:	I have a Multiuser/Multilanguage Environement
		for en, fr, de, tr, fs and ar.

>Cheers,
>Bill.

Greetings
Michelle

Michelle Konzack       Apt. 917                    ICQ #328449886
                       50, rue de Soultz           MSM LinuxMichi
0033/3/88452356        67100 Strasbourg/France     IRC #Debian