Re: Update to Debian Installer translators documentation

On Monday 29 March 2004 08:37, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Konstantinos Margaritis (markos@debian.gr):
> > Hi,
> > I'd like to suggest a few changes to doc/translations.txt, wrt to
> > the suggested packages for translation:
>
> Fine. I'll change it. You could even have done this youself,
> probably. After all, if you have commit access, this is because d-i
> people are confident in your mental health..:-)

I prefer to check first, commit after. :-)

> These priority lists were added long ago and this is not well
> maintained, for sure. Thanks for taking care to review them.

I wanted to coordinate some translation jobs to some people and needed
to straighten out these packages anyway.

> The culprit template has been removed very recently after a bug
> report I made, as this was so-called debconf abuse.

It also seems that gdm is not available for translation as well,
probably a similar case?

Konstantinos