Re: Translators for popularity-contest?

Quoting Bill Allombert (allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr):
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 11:15:18AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> >
> > I recently had to added text to the templates in the
> > popularity-contest package (popcon.  The package is used in the
> > default installation in sarge, so it would be nice with an up to date
> > translation of the package.  There are 9 phrases to translate.
>
> I don't see any point at translating the new text, since it will never
> be displayed.  Is there a way to mark a template not to be translated ?
> Is removing the _ before Description sufficient ?

You mean "popularity-contest/hostid-failed" ?

Well, if this template has been added, I guess this is because it will
be displayed at some time? :-)

Anyway, it is already translated for several languages.

ca.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
cs.po :9 translated messages.
da.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
de.po :9 translated messages.
el.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
es.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
fr.po :9 translated messages.
it.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
ja.po :9 translated messages.
ko.po :9 translated messages.
lt.po :9 translated messages.
nb.po :9 translated messages.
nl.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
nn.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
pt.po :9 translated messages.
pt_BR.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
ru.po :6 translated messages.
sv.po :6 translated messages, 3 untranslated messages.
zh_CN.po :9 translated messages.