Re: lvm10 package not being translated

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 01:22:46PM +0000, Patrick Caulfield wrote:
> I have several translations for debconf in my package lvm10, but looking at the
> package itself they do not seem to be included in the DEB file that is produced.
>
> This seems to be the case for some time now (I haven't checked very far back
> but 1.0.8 seems to be generally broken).
>
> It is possible that someone familiar with the translations process could
> have a quick loog at the package and see why the translations are not being
> included please ?

In lvm.templates, you have to replace Description by _Description
But all translations are fuzzy, this paragraph was modified:
 "if devfs is compiled into the kernel then it MUST be mounted on /dev "
 "Otherwise LVM will not be able to locate your Physical Volumes. You must "
 "also use the full devfs device names in LVM commands rather than the "
 "shortened devfsd names."

Do you know whether this was a typo fix or a real change?
BTW the first word should have a capital letter, and a full stop added
after /dev.

Denis