arabic translator

Dear Sir ,
It is an  honor to contact you
I will be glad to offer my services to your organization
I am an Egyptian translator who translate from Arabic into English\French\Spanish and German and vice versa
For a pricing of 4 cents (USD) per word
I have experience for more than 7 years in translating almost all fields

I am ready to send sample of my recent works (I used to work with Arabian human rights organizations)
Also I have a certificate from the ATN (Arab translator's network)
My URL :- http://www.proz.com/pro/56673
And I am a member in the WATA (worldwide Arab translators association)
And the Egyptian translators association
I am ready to work at once
I am accurate and fast
Hope to hear from you soon
Hanan